Delivery Driver & Packaging Assistant
- Deliver fresh cans and kegs of beer to Proper Brewing Co restaurants and bars
- Learn and perform draft line maintenance for in-house accounts
- Complete purchases and errands assigned for brewery, offices, restaurants, and bars in the Proper Brewing family of businesses
- Complete route and transmit orders within prescribed time.
- Comply with company standards and policies, ABC rules and regulations.
- Perform other work-related duties and special projects as assigned
- Assist in canning utilizing the Wild Goose canning line
- Ensure all packaging activity is done according to its SOP regarding yield, bottle and can fill-height, and crowning and seaming standards and material loss
- Build and pack cases for cans and bottles
- Maintain cleanliness of all packaging equipment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to lift 55 lbs and move 165 lbs occasionally
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to stand upwards of 6-8 hours
- A strong passion for brewing and a desire for personal growth and advancement
- Must be organized and efficient
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work a shifting/rotating schedule
- Packaging or brewery experience preferred but not needed—must understand the flow of a production facility: time crunches, delays, orders, etc.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org