Proper Brewing Company and Restaurant Group remains committed to its patrons in providing a safe environment as we begin to open our dining rooms and bars up to the public. We look forward to providing our guests with the service and experience they expect and enjoy. As a local small business, it is our highest priority to support the health and well-being of our team members and community throughout this challenging time. We want to assure you that our staff is more vigilant than ever where guest safety is concerned, and we are diligently following the recommendations of local, state, and federal health authorities.
We have taken several precautionary steps beyond our customary, stringent practices including providing information and reinforcing best practices around proper hygiene and illness prevention with all staff. Hand sanitizer is readily available at high-touch points throughout our locations, and we have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in all areas. We have ensured our cleaning chemicals align with E.P.A. recommendations, and we have a tenured, in-house team assigned during and after service, who are dedicated to cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting to the highest standards.
We take this responsibility very seriously and will continue to monitor expert recommendations and implement enhanced practices as necessary.
We genuinely appreciate your trust and support. The following steps have been taken to ensure a safe and healthy experience for our staff and customers:
must monitor themselves and all employees at the beginning of their shift for
symptoms. Monitoring will include:
- Taking each employees temperature at the beginning and the end of their shift and maintaining an employee temperature log for 30 days.
- Any staff with a fever (100.4 F or above) will not be allowed on the premises
- Any staff showing symptoms of COVID-19, including a cough and/or shortness of breath, muscle aches and pains, sudden changes in smell or taste, sore throat, cough, will not be allowed on the premises
- Staff are required to regularly wash their hands and use hand sanitizer.
- All employees that interact with customers are required to wear face coverings over the nose and mouth to effectively reduce the spread of respiratory droplets.
- All customers must wear a mask if they wish to enter the premises. Once customers have orders and are seated at their table, they can remove their masks. When standing and walking through the restaurant, customers must put their mask back on. For customers that do not have a mask, they are available for purchase at our cost so that you may enter the premises.
- Employees in our kitchen are practicing social distancing as much as possible and limiting facing one another.
- Our staff are primarily working in teams to minimize interaction between groups.
- Customers in line to order must maintain 6 feet of space between each other.
- Our tables are spaced at a minimum of 6’ from table to table, and no adjoining booths will be sat.
- Customers are encouraged to make reservations to minimize wait times.
- We strongly encourage customers that are high risk to take advantage of our take-out options.
- All chairs and tables will be wiped down and disinfected after each customer use.
- Tables will be cleared and disinfected by a designated staff member that is not a server (or bartender).
- All of our menus are single-use, paper menus.
- All high traffic areas and high touch surfaces (tables, chairs, restrooms, door handles, floors, etc.) will be regularly cleaned and disinfected during downtimes.
- Any of our self-service stations are shut down until further notice.
- Signage is posted at the entry/host station outlining COVID-19 symptoms. We encourage all patrons that have experienced symptoms, or live with someone that has, to order takeout instead of dining in. If a customer has visible symptoms, they will not be allowed to enter the premises.